Oil-Free AHA/BHA Blemish Cleanser
Gently remove daily oil, impurities and make-up with Clarifying Foam, an easy-to-use cleanser designed for blemish-prone skin.
- KEY BENEFITS
- This deeply purifying, antibacterial foaming cleanser unclogs pores and lightly exfoliates the skin without causing dryness or irritation.
- Over time, tone and texture of skin is significantly improved
Clarifying Foam is carefully pH balanced so that it won’t strip the skin or disrupt its delicate equilibrium. AHAs and BHAs gently exfoliate to unclog pores, leaving skin feeling smooth and renewed.
Free from Artificial Fragrance
The foaming cleanser is free from artificial fragrance so it won’t cause unwanted irritation, while tea tree oil gives the foam a fresh natural aroma.
Gentle on Skin
Skin is left cool, refreshed and thoroughly cleansed without feeling dry or tight.
Renew & Detoxify
An exfoliating blend of mandelic acid and salicylic acid, is teamed with natural tea tree oil to renew and detoxify the complexion, while soothing niacinamide calms the appearance of problematic skin.
How It Works
While the foaming cleanser melts down make-up and impurities, its active ingredients begin to resurface the skin to provide a glowing complexion. AHAs and BHAs work in synergy with skin to promote a clear and perfected complexion that is significantly less prone to breakouts.
- AHAs, such as L-mandelic acid, work on the upper layers of the skin, freeing dead skin cells so they can easily be sloughed away.
- BHAs, such as salicylic acid, penetrate deeper into pores, helping to break down blockages which can often lead to the formation of a blemish.
- Remarkably L-mandelic acid is oil and water soluble, and has both AHA and BHA properties to intensify the exfoliating power of Clarifying Foam.
- Meanwhile, soothing niacinamide acts as an anti-inflammatory to reduce red and sore blemishes, and tea tree oil works as an antimicrobial to help reduce blemish-causing bacteria.
How to Apply+
- Every morning and evening, apply 2 pumps of Clarifying Foam into the palm of the hand and massage gently over moistened face and neck.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Aqua (Water), Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Decyl Glucoside, Mandelic Acid, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Decyl Alcohol, Glucose, Benzyl Alcohol.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.