Oil-Free AHA/BHA Blemish Cleanser
If oil, impurities and make up left on the skin are not removed regularly, they can build up and leave your skin in quite a poor condition. This is why the Medik8 Clarifying Foam from The SkinClinic Direct is so popular with customers, as it is easy to use and has the desired effect every time. It is also specifically designed for blemish-prone skin.
This product is deeply purifying and can easily unclog pores that appear on the skin, as well as lightly exfoliating without causing disruptive side effects such as dryness and irritation.
If used consistently and correctly, this Medik8 Clarifying Foam will significantly improve the tone and texture of the skin over time, allowing you to bask in the benefits of healthy, nourished skin.
The Medik8 Clarifying Foam is carefully pH balanced, meaning that it won’t strip the skin or disrupt its delicate equilibrium that could leave it damaged. AHAs and BHAs gently exfoliate to unclog pores, leaving the skin feeling smooth and renewed at all times.
This product is free from artificial fragrance so it won’t cause unwanted irritation to the skin that can often result in damage and discomfort. The tea tree oil included gives the foam a fresh, natural aroma.
As well as a gorgeous smell, your skin will also feel cool, refreshed and thoroughly cleansed throughout the day, without ever feeling too dry or tight.
This Medik8 product is made to perfection, as it includes an exfoliating blend of mandelic acid and salicylic acid team with natural tea tree oil to renew and detoxify the complexion, while soothing niacinamide claims the appearance of problematic skin.
So, how does it work?
White this Medik8 Clarifying Foam cleanser melts down make-up and impurities, its active ingredients begin to resurface the skin to provide a glowing complexion. AHAs and BHAs work in synergy with the skin to promote a clear and perfected look that is significantly less prone to breakouts.
- AHAs, such as L-mandelic acid, work on the upper layers of the skin, freeing dead skin cells so they can easily be sloughed away
- BHAs, such as salicylic acid, penetrate deeper into pores, helping to break down blockages which can often lead to the formation of a blemish.
- Remarkably, L-mandelic acid is oil and water soluble, having both AHA and BHA properties to intensify the exfoliating power of clarifying foam.
- Meanwhile, soothing niacinamide acts as an anti-inflammatory to reduce red and sore blemishes, and tea tree oil works as an antimicrobial to help reduce blemish-causing bacteria.
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about our Medik8 Clarifying Foam or any of the other skincare products we offer on site, then be sure to get in touch with our team today. Give us a call on 01744 736170, drop us an email at email@example.com or fill out our online form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How to Apply+
- Every morning and evening, apply 2 pumps of Clarifying Foam into the palm of the hand and massage gently over moistened face and neck.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Aqua (Water), Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Decyl Glucoside, Mandelic Acid, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Decyl Alcohol, Glucose, Benzyl Alcohol.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.