Stable Retinal Night Serum
We all wish that we could have our youthful looking skin back at some point, well with this Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3 product provided by The SkinClinic Direct, you don’t have to dream for any longer! The latest innovation from one of the world’s best skincare brands Medik8 is available in vitamin A and four strengths so it can be tailored to your exact skin care needs.
Some of the key benefits of the product include its formulation with stabilised retinal, a power derivative of vitamin A that provides next generation anti-ageing results. Unmatched in its age-defying power, retinal can deliver results up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol.
The ground-breaking Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3 overnight serum visibly minimises fine lines and wrinkles; firming and plumping the complexion to resurface skin texture and soften the face.
Due to the many different skin complexions out there, we strongly recommend Stable Retinal Night Serum Medium Strength Vitamin A as the entry point for those who are new to vitamin A or have tried mild retinol formulas. It is also the answer for those who are looking to prevent early signs of skin ageing and have their skin looking younger for longer.
Clinical-grade vitamin A, otherwise known as retinoic acid, is an exceptionally powerful skincare ingredient for youthful-looking skin. Highly potent and wildly efficacious, it is able to trigger cellular regeneration and collagen production to fight all visible signs of ageing. Retinoic acid is only available with a prescription, but vitamin A is available over the counter in the form of retinol skincare products, so be sure to look out for these.
- Retinol has similar effects to retinoic acid, but it must first be converted to retinaldehyde and then to retinoic acid to be used by the skin
- Crafted with retinaldehyde, Crystal Retinal requires just one conversion to retinoic acid. This means that it is able to produce results comparable to retinoic acid up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol. The advanced active is carefully encapsulated in a crystal structure that is broken down by the skin’s natural enzymes when topically applied. This ensures maximum stability and absorption while allowing the vitamin A active to be released gradually into the skin while you sleep for minimal irritation
- Combined with hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin-soothing vitamin E, Crystal Retinal targets fine lines and wrinkles for smooth and visibly youthful skin. Unlike other forms of vitamin A, retinaldehyde boasts direct, powerful antibacterial properties. This allows it to target acne-causing bacteria; promoting a healthy, visibly clear complexion
If you want to find out more about this Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3 product, then get in touch via telephone on 01744 736170 or by dropping us an email at email@example.com. You can also fill out our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
How to Apply+
- After cleansing in the evening, massage a small amount of Crystal Retinal across the face, neck and décolletage.
- Allow to absorb before applying your moisturiser. Crystal Retinal application should be phased in gradually, and only use in the evening.
- Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- Always wear sunscreen the following morning while using this product, and for 1 week after. Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cyclodextrin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinal, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyaspartate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Bean Extract, BHT, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Stearic Acid, Coumarin, CI 14700 (Red 4).
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.