Hydrating Skin Conditioner with Floral Waters
Rebalance and hydrate skin with Daily Refresh Balancing Toner.
- KEY BENEFITS
- A pH balancing, alcohol-free toner that soothes and comforts skin while removing excess oil and impurities.
- Infused with skin conditioners to deeply hydrate while balancing the complexion.
A refreshing and soothing toner that has 5 actions on the skin: pH balancing, pore refining, hydrating, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Daily Refresh Balancing Toner is a wonder product to add to your daily regime, not only to remove impurities, but to condition and balance skin.
Gentle on even the most sensitive skin, it softly cleanses to allow for greater absorption of follow-up products. The refreshing toner has a natural, light scent courtesy of soothing aloe vera and refining witch hazel.
How It Works
Carefully pH balanced, Daily Refresh Balancing Toner helps to restore the skin’s essential equilibrium.
- Witch Hazel acts as a natural astringent to minimise pores and tighten the skin; leaving it feeling refreshed yet hydrated.
- Niacinamide and aloe vera gently soothe inflamed or irritated complexions to take down redness and promote the skin’s natural healing process
- Allantoin supports the skin’s barrier to protect from environmental aggressors.
- Prebiotics feed the skin’s inherent microbiome to promote balance in a healthy complexion. Skin is left nourished, calmed and soft
How to Apply+
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply Daily Refresh Balancing Toner to a damp re-usable cotton pad and gently wipe across face, neck and décolletage.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Glycerin, Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.