Age-Defying Retinol Cream
Wake up to renewed skin. This rich, rejuvenating cream delivers a powerful anti-ageing complex deep into the skin
The most effective ingredient in anti-ageing, vitamin A (aka retinol), improves skin texture, minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and balances uneven skin tone.
Retinol also helps to decongest pores and regulate sebum production for a clearer looking complexion. The night cream is also non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types.
Time Release Technology
The nourishing cream uses advanced Time Release Technology to deliver vitamin A into the skin gradually over time to reduce chances of irritation.
Vitamin E and dragon fruit provide exceptional antioxidant protection against damaging free radicals accumulated through environmental damage throughout the day
How It Works
Overnight is the perfect time to nourish your skin as the skin cells are most active during the twilight hours. The skin cell regeneration cycle speeds up at night and DNA repair occurs most often in the evening. Medik8 harnesses and supports the skin’s natural body clock in Night Ritual Vitamin A.
- 0.2% retinol helps to stimulate collagen production and support cellular renewal.
- Arginine promotes the skin’s healing to repair and rejuvenate the complexion.
- Dragon fruit extract firms skin using its natural sugars, and provides exceptional antioxidant power, leaving the skin nourished and protected ready for the morning.
How to Apply+
- After cleansing in the evening, massage a small amount of Night Ritual Vitamin A across the face, neck and décolletage.
- Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methylpropanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Distarch Phosphate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tricaprylin, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sorbitan Olivate, Squalane, Hydroxyacetophenone, Retinol, Disodium EDTA, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenylpropanol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging45