Daily Exfoliating PHA Tonic with Enzyme Activator
Experience the power of next generation exfoliating poly hydroxy acids (PHAs) with Press & Glow; the hydrating acid toner that helps to exfoliate the surface of the complexion for noticeable everyday glow.
Note: Visual may differ slightly to packaging received.
- KEY BENEFITS
- Skin is visibly resurfaced, hydrated and smoothed.
- Press & Glow works in tune with vitamin A so you can boost your daily glow without sensitising the skin. Glowing skin has never been easier.
Skin is visibly resurfaced, hydrated and smoothed. Over time, Press & Glow helps to create a perfected skin surface which is not only better at absorbing active ingredients like vitamin C and A, but also creates a better base for makeup.
Improves Appearance of Hyperpigmentation
It helps to gently lift the appearance of hyperpigmentation and can brighten the skin surface. The complexion is left visibly glowing, soothed and toned. The overall health of the skin is visibly maximised.
How It Works
Balance is key when it comes to exfoliation; overuse of powerful AHAs everyday can often lead to sensitisation of the skin and premature skin ageing due to the skin’s inability to repair itself. PHAs are made up of larger molecules than AHAs and BHAs, meaning they do not penetrate into the skin as deeply and instead exfoliate the surface of the skin. This makes PHAs the perfect match for those even with sensitive skin, who want to achieve true daily exfoliation while keeping the skin barrier healthy.
- Gluconolactone is a high-performing PHA which breaks down the glue between dead skin cells whilst effortlessly hydrating the skin due to its humectant (water-loving) properties, ensuring the skin remains cool and comfortable after use. It breaks down the bonds between dead skin cells allowing them to shed off with ease, restoring both texture and tone; unveiling that enviable skin glow. Gluconolactone is clinically proven to work perfectly in partnership with vitamin A, as it can aid the absorption of vitamin A and get the gold-standard anti-ageing ingredient to exactly where it is needed in the skin.
- Prickly pear extract helps to boost the activity of natural exfoliation enzymes, allowing the skin exfoliation cycle to return to a more youthful pace. This again works well in conjunction with vitamin A for all round skin cell rejuvenation. While the enzymes help to restore the natural exfoliation in the upper layers of the skin, vitamin A helps to boost cell regeneration from the lower layers of the epidermis.
- Aloe vera and acai extract use their calming properties to visibly take down inflammation and irritation, whilst hydrating the skin.
How to Apply+
- Twist the top half of the pump anti-clockwise until it clicks to activate. After cleansing in the morning and evening, hold a reusable cotton pad firmly over Press & Glow and push down 3-4 times. Sweep the pad over the complexion, avoiding the delicate eye area. Twist the pump clockwise until it clicks to avoid leakage.
- Sweep the pad over the complexion, avoiding the delicate eye area. Twist the pump clockwise until it clicks to avoid leakage.
- For Press & Glow Refill, transfer the pump saved from your previous Press & Glow bottle onto the Press & Glow Refill.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised
Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.