Advanced Eye Vitamin A Serum
An advanced vitamin A night serum that uses a specialised time-release delivery system to care for the delicate eye area.
- KEY BENEFITS
- Upgrade your retinol eye cream with Retinol Eye TR. A high-performance eye serum that works while you sleep to speed up the natural exfoliation process.
- Improves skin texture and minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area
Harnessing the power of 0.1% retinol combined with skin-nourishing antioxidant vitamin E, it improves skin texture and minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The fragrance-free serum sinks into skin quickly, leaving a soft and hydrated complexion. Using vitamin E for enhanced stability and Time Release Technology to decrease irritation, Medik8 Retinol Eye TR provides noticable results while being gentle on skin. The most important step in your night-time anti-ageing routine, Retinol Eye TR reveals a more youthful and radiant eye area.
Formulated with Time Release Technology, the light, fast-absorbing serum allows retinol to be delivered gradually throughout the night into the deeper layers of the skin. This ensures maximum results without overwhelming or irritating skin. That’s why we consider all our retinol products: “intelligent retinol”.
How It Works
Designed to complement skin’s nightly regenerative cycle, Retinol Eye TR™ firms and rejuvenates skin while you sleep.
- Retinol, also known as vitamin A, is often referred to as the gold standard in anti-ageing skincare. When applied to the skin, it is converted to retinoic acid, the molecule that signals skin cells to produce proteins such as collagen. This increase in retinoic acid both boosts and preserves collagen levels within the skin for a plump, youthful-looking eye area
- Vitamin A can also boost the regenerative cycle of skin cells and hinder the formation of excess melanin to smooth the skin.
- Time Release Technology distributes the intelligent formula continuously throughout the night, slowing down vitamin A absorption for reduced irritation.
- Vitamin E, an oil soluble antioxidant that helps to protect delicate under-eyes from external free radical damage, while stabilising vitamin A for a highly potent, long-lasting formula.
How to Apply+
- After cleansing in the evening, use the spatula-style applicator to sweep a small amount of Retinol Eye TR across the under-eye and brow bone, avoiding eyelids
- Gently blend.
- Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Lecithin, BHT.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.