This complete Environ Skincare Starter Kit includes two full-sized Environ products, as well as two trial sized products, making it the perfect set if you’re new to Environ and just discovering the ideal products for your skin. Alternatively, it also makes a thoughtful gift for someone special – as what could be better than the gift of beautiful skin.
The Environ start kit includes:
- Environ AVST (Level 1-5) – a vitamin A moisturiser that is enriched with vitamin C, antioxidants and peptides to soften the appearance of fine lines on the skin.
- Environ Youth EssentiA Vita-Peptide Eye Gel – a light gel formula that contains vitamins, antioxidants and peptides, helping to improve the appearance of fine lines whilst also moisturising the skin around the delicate eye area.
- Tri-Peptide Complex+ Avance Elixir – this innovative cream from Environ harnesses smart peptides to help keep skin looking younger for longer.
- RAD SPF 15 Sunscreen – a sunscreen with SPF 15 UVA/UVB filters and natural antioxidant vitamins to increase sun protection and assist in fighting free-radicals.
This Environ kit has a variety of features and benefits that can greatly enhance the look and feel of your skin. These include:
- A complete skincare set that is
- Two full-sized Environ products
- Two trial-size Environ products
- Your choice of AVST level
The sizes of the products included in this kit are:
- AVST – 50ml
- C-Quence Eye Gel – 10ml
- Intensive Avance DFP 312 – 5ml
- RAD SPF15 Sunscreen – 5ml
Please note: A supplement is applicable for AVST levels 4 and 5
If you are interested in purchasing this fantastic starter kit to begin the journey to wonderful skin then be sure to register with The Skinclinic Direct so we can tailor this kit to your skin type.
How to Apply+
- Morning and evening apply AVST to cleansed and toned skin.
- Following this, apply C-Quence Eye Gel morning and evening.
- Apply the Avance as required to provide additional skin hydration and anti-ageing benefits to your daily routine.
- RAD should be the last product you apply as part of your daily routine (and reapplied every two hours during periods of prolonged sun exposure).
See individual products for ingredients.