Like any personal trainer, we strongly recommend that you need to workout at home and not just in the gym to get the best results and now Environ has launched an amazing handheld device to enhance your home skincare routine and complement the effectiveness of your Environ professional treatments.
The Electro-Sonic DF Mobile Skincare Device helps to stimulate the skin to allow for significantly higher concentrations of active ingredients to be delivered deeper into the skin which results in an improvement in the appearance of skin health and wellness, which increases the more the device is used.
Why should you use the device?
- It’s suitable for all skin types
- Address concerns including lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, dehydration & plumping
- Provide nutrients where the skin needs it most
- Delivering active ingredients to the skin between professional treatments
- Stimulate the skin cells
What Environ products should you use with the device?
- Tri-Peptide Avance Elixir – this will help with lines & wrinkles
- Peptide Enriched Frown Serum – this will help with frown lines
- Concentrated Retinol Serums (1-3) – this will help pigmentation, sun damage and textural problems
- HA Intensive Hydrating Serum – this will help with dehydration & plumping
Who should use the device?
Environ Electro-Sonic DF Mobile Device should be used by clients who want to maximise the benefits of their homecare and professional treatments.
What does DF mean?
DF Technology is the combination of two sophisticated technologies in one probe – low frequency Sonophoresis and pulsed Iontophoresis – when these combine alongside the Environ range of products it makes a lasting difference to the appearance of your skin.
What is included with the device:
- A travel bag
- 2 x conduction cloths
- Instruction booklet
- USB charging cable
- 4 x international plug adaptors
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
How to Apply+
- Cleanse and Tone the skin
- Select the appropriate serum for your concerns-
Peptide Enriched Frown Serum – Frown lines
Tri-Peptide Complex Avance Elixir- Lines & Wrinkles
HA Intensive Hydrating Serum- Dehydration & Plumping
Concentrated Retinol Serum 1-3 – Pigmentation, sun damage, Textural problems
Select the correct programme
- Peptide Enriched Frown serum – setting 1
- Tri-peptide Complex Avance Elixir – setting 1
- HA Intensive Hydrating serum – setting 1
- Concentrated retinol serum 1-3 – setting 1
- Colostrum Gel – setting 3
Using the DF Mobile Skincare Device
- Dampen the conductive cloth
- Apply the selected serum to the area of concern (work in small areas so the serum doesn’t dry too quickly)
- Place the flat part of the treatment head onto the selected area and wait for a ‘beep’ to indicate the start of treatment
- Hold the device in a static position until the next been sound is heard (15 sec) before moving it slightly
- For a more intensive session, repeat the process more than once
- On completion, massage any excess serum into the skin and follow with a recommended Environ moisturiser
How to care for your device
- Before initial use: remove the plastic protective cover from the Treatment Head and wipe the Treatment head with surgical spirits
- Before and after use: wipe with a clean, soft and slightly damp cloth
- Do not immerse in water
- Periodically clean the Treatment Head by wiping with a soft cloth using surgical spirits. Do not remove the Treatment Head
- Store the DF Mobile Skincare Device safely in the Travel Bag when not in use
- The device switches off automatically after 15 minutes. Each time you start a new session the device will switch off automatically after 15 minutes.
- The device should give you at least 8 x 15-minute sessions before it needs to be recharged
- If you do not intend on using the device for an extended period of time, you will need to do a full recharge of the device until the green light shines, before storing it
- The DF Mobile cannot be operated whilst being charged
When not to use the DF Mobile Skincare Device
Here is a list of conditions when you should not use the machine or seek further advice:
- Botox & Dermal Fillers (wait 2 weeks after)
- Epilepsy (Sono alone may be used – setting 3)
- Pregnancy or lactating
- Excessive sunburn
- Herpes Simplex (Avoid during a breakout)
- Headaches (Iontophoresis in rare cases can cause headaches The Sono programme can be used – setting 3)
- Pacemaker and Electronic implants (Sono only may be used – setting 3)
- Angina (Sono only may be used – setting 3)
- Stroke Patients
- Cancer Patients (Unless permission is obtained by a Doctor)