Rosacea & Redness can be a really tricky conditions to manage, but we can certainly control the length and severity of the flare ups with the right treatment.
Rosacea tends to start off looking like flushed skin but then can progress to be inflamed and sensitive before pustules begin to show.
What causes Rosacea and Redness?
There is no confirmed cause of this condition but it is suspected that a number of issues that are the likely causes of this condition. These are as follows;
- Vitamin A & C deficiency which can cause the blood vessels to become light sensitive
- Fatty Acid deficiency affects the immunity and barrier function in fighting infection
- Mites called Microscopic dermodex which live in the follicle and causes inflammation
- Genes because 40% of all sufferers have a relative with the same condition.
- Other items to keep away from Alcohol, Spicy Foods, Dairy Products and Harsh Soaps
- Other triggers Stress, Medical Conditions and The Environment
Solutions to Rosacea and Redness
Keep out of the sun and have lots of Vitamin C and antioxidants internally and topically as these will strengthen the skin and reduce redness.
This is definitely a condition that will improve quicker if you treat the condition from the inside out. In other words use our Skin Vit C orally whilst using C-Boost Serum on the skin.