Beautifully radiant and healthy-looking skin has the right levels of vitamin A – use this Environ Cleansing Gel as a part of your daily skincare routine to thoroughly cleanse, remove excess surface oil and balance your vitamin A levels.
Suitable for all skin types, the Skin EssentiA range contains a combination of vitamins A, C and E, antioxidants and other essential ingredients to assist in revealing the skin’s natural beauty.
With a mixture of surfactants and conditioning agents, the Environ cleansing face gel gently removes excess oil from the skin, as well as make-up and surface impurities – helping maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance.
This face wash is part of the Environ industry-leading Step Up System. This is a series of products that have increasing amounts of vitamin A in order to allow your skin to be accustomed to this way of making your skin healthier, radiant and youthful.
Benefits of this product include:
- Helps to maintain the effects of the natural waterproof barrier of the skin
- Assists in refreshing the skin’s appearance
- Easy to rinse off, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and super clean
- Perfect for all skin types and doesn’t include SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate), which is often the cause of a tight, dry feeling after using a foam cleanser.
- Instead of using SLS, this Environ low foam cleansing gel uses a decyl-glucoside, panthenol and hydrolysed oats. This leaves the skin feeling refreshed, whilst also maintaining the natural waterproofing barrier, calming and nourishing the skin.
Some of the ingredients of this product include:
- Panthenol – Includes vitamin B5 and calms, soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Hydrolysed oats – These deeply hydrate the skin and reduce the number of wrinkles and fine lines. They also reduce greasiness by acting as a co-emulsifier and help to maintain the skin’s waterproofing barrier.
- Decyl glucoside & coco glucoside – These are obtained from a 100% vegetable origin, which are plan-based fatty alcohols and glucose. This maintains a balance of the skin without making it too dry. This has proven the mildness and generation the foaming agent of the product.
To obtain the maximum results from this product, then be sure to register with us so we can provide you with a free skin consultation. Alternatively, call 01744 736170 and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about Environ Skin Essentia products.
How to Apply+
- After pre-cleansing, apply Low Foam Cleansing Gel to damp skin.
- Massage well with your fingertips until a smooth lather is formed and rinse with tepid water.
- Tone and follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- Gentle enough to use morning and evening.
Panthenol: Vitamin B5, Calms, soothes and nourishes the skin.
Hydrolyzed Oats: Deeply hydrate the skin and reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Hydrolyzed Oats also reduce greasiness by acting as a co-emulsifier & helps to maintain the skins waterproofing barrier.
Decyl Glucoside and Coco Glucoside: Obtained from 100% vegetable origin (plant based fatty alcohols and glucose) which maintain the balance of the skin without drying the skin. Proven mildness and generates the foaming agent of the product