Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream
Introducing Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream from the Environ Radiance+ range, a restorative Vitamin C cream that helps to minimise hyperpigmentation. Uneven tone, redness, and darker patches of skin can often dent your confidence, but Environ C-Boost can restore radiance.
As the last step in the revolutionary Environ Mela-Smart System, it works best when applying Multi-Bioactive Mela-Prep Lotion first, Vita-Botanical Mela-Fade Serum second, and Mela-Even Cream third as part of your daily routine.
You can even follow the Environ Vitamin A Step Up System at the same time to boost the luminous results.
How to Apply+
The Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream is the third product in the Environ Mela-Smart System, meaning you should use all three for the best results.
You can also use Environ Mela products while using the Vitamin Step Up System of AVST moisturisers.
To apply this product, follow the Mela-Smart routine below:
1) Cleanse and tone your face with your preferred products, leaving the skin slightly damp.
2) Apply Multi-Bioactive Mela-Prep Lotion to areas of hyperpigmentation.
3) Mix equal amounts of A and B from the Vita-Botanical Mela-Fade Serum in the palm of your hand, then gently massage into hyperpigmented areas.
4) Apply Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream to either localised areas or the whole face and neck.
5) Allow it to absorb before following with your usual morning/evening moisturisers.
You can apply the Mela-Smart System up to two times a day. While this product can protect against the heat of the sun, it is not a sunscreen – always apply at least SPF 15 during the day.
Tip 1: For a faster routine, mix C-Boost Cream with your moisturiser and apply them together.
Tip 2: In the evening, advanced skin therapy users can derma-roll the areas of concern before applying Environ Mela skincare.
Key Ingredients: Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate), Glycerin, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide
Store in a cool place away from heat, light, and air.