The SkinClinic Direct is proud to supply this complete Environ skin care starter kit, which includes two full-sized Environ products. This starter kit also includes two trail-sized products, making it the set if you are new to Environ, and want to find out what the very best products for your skin are.
Alternatively, it also makes a thoughtful gift for someone special in your life, what could be better than the gift of beautiful skin, right?
So let’s take a look at what is included in this fantastic Environ starter kit:
- Environ AVST (Level 1-5) – this is a vitamin A moisturiser that is enriched with vitamin C, antioxidants and peptides to soften the appearance of fine lines on the skin.
- Environ Youth EssentiA Vita-Peptide Eye Gel – this is a light gel formula that contains vitamins, antioxidants and peptides. It helps improve the appearance of fine lines whilst also moisturising the skin around the delicate eye area, giving you the perfect level of glow and relief.
- Tri-Peptide Complex+ Advance Elixir – this is an innovative cream from Environ that harnesses smart peptides to help keep skin looking younger for longer.
- RAD SPF 15 Sunscreen – this sunscreen has SPF 15 UVA/UVB filters and natural antioxidant vitamins to increase sun protection and assist in fighting free-radicals.
This Environ skin care starter kit has a variety of features and benefits that can greatly enhance the look and feel of your skin. These include:
The sizes of the products included in this kit are:
- AVST – 50ml
- C-Quence Eye Gel – 10ml
- Intensive Avance DFP 312 – 5ml
- RAD SPF15 Sunscreen – 5ml
Please note: A supplement is applicable for AVST levels 4 and 5
If you are interested in purchasing this fantastic Environ starter kit to begin the journey to wonderful skin then be sure to register with The Skinclinic Direct so we can tailor this kit to your skin type.
How to Apply+
- Morning and evening apply AVST to cleansed and toned skin.
- Following this, apply C-Quence Eye Gel morning and evening.
- Apply the Avance as required to provide additional skin hydration and anti-ageing benefits to your daily routine.
- RAD should be the last product you apply as part of your daily routine (and reapplied every two hours during periods of prolonged sun exposure).
See individual products for ingredients.